This workshop will provide detailed information about OCD in children and teenagers including symptoms, the best methods of treatment and the importance of working together with parents and schools.
The presenter will be Debbie Pesses, LCSW
This workshop will award 3.0 in Diagnosis; NBCC credit is not available for this program.
For more information: 504-831-8475 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Participants will be able to diagnose OCD in children and teenagers
2. Participants will understand why OCD in children is often undetected
3. Participants will learn methods to treat OCD in children and teenagers
4. Participants will gain an understanding of the importance of working with the parents
5. Participants will learn how to work with the child's school and why this is vital to treatment.
6. Participants will learn the importance of relapse prevention