The 2020 Maternal Mortality Summit will be held virtually on October 2nd and October 3rd. Please visit http://womansfoundation.com/mms to register.
For More Information: Janey Matt, CME Coordinator | Janey@womansfoundation.com
The learning objectives for this workshop:
1. To address racial and cultural bias across the network of care that serves pregnant and postpartum women (including hospitals, Emergency Medical Services, physician offices, and community clinics), as well as the institutions that influence or coordinate with that network (including public health agencies, Medicaid, and coroners).
2. Inform learners of the statics of maternal mortality in Louisiana
3. Identify the needs of pregnant women in Louisiana in order to improve care for pregnant women
4. Expand the obstetric healthcare workforce to include cardiology, psychiatric and addiction specialists
5. Improve and expand identification of, and treatment for, substance use during pregnancy
Topics to be discussed