Online Registration for the 2022 LCA Conference is closed.
Pre-Conference Seminars are returning September 24, 2022. Check the description of each session to discover if the session is virtual or in-person. Registration for the pre-conference workshops may be found @ https://www.lacounseling.org/lca/Pre-Conference_Workshops.asp
CLICK 2022 HARD COPY REGISTRATION HERE FOR A HARDCOPY OF THE REGISTRATION FORM.
Important: The pre-conference workshop registration is separate this year. Registering for the pre-conference does not register you for conference.
Deadline for Registration for pre-conference is 9/21.
6 hour sessions $75.00 member pre-registration; Non-Member $125.00
3 hour sessions $50.00 member pre-registration; Non-member $100.00
The fees reflected below are conference registration fees for 2022
Those completing the conference registration process by the Advanced Registration deadline August 15, midnight will receive a Conference T-shirt and a ticket to the LCA luncheon on Monday.
Professional Full Conf.
Professional One Day
Professional Two Day
Student, PLPC, Retired Full Conference
Student, PLCA, Retired One day
Student, PLCA, Retired Two days
Non Member Full Conf.
Non member One Day
Non Member Two Days
August 15, 2022
On Site Fees
Conference participants may pay online using a credit card, check or purchase order.
Conference participants registering by check online SHOULD SUBMIT PAYMENT WITHIN 10 DAYS.
Conference participants may use a purchase order form to guarantee the payment for their registration fees. The Purchase Order form originates at the participant's work. The actual form must be received at the LCA office.
Guidelines for the Use of a Purchase Order: Please read these guidelines.
- Purchase Order Form MUST accompany registration. When registration is done online, the form should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Purchase order form should include the name, telephone number and email address of the person to be contacted for payment. This may not be standard information and should be added to the form.
- Purchase Orders should be paid within 30 days of initial invoice.
- It is the responsibility of the conference participant that the conference registration is paid. The PO is a guarantee but the payment is still the responsibility of the person attending the conference. Participants will be notified following the conference if the PO has not been paid. LCA will expect the conference participant to assist in getting the PO paid.
- If the purchase order form has not been received at the LCA office on or prior to the deadline for the Pre-registration cycle, your registration will remain PENDING. The forms may emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Registration Fee (Early Bird): Deadline: August 15, 2022
Pre-registration Fee: Deadline: September 14, 2022.
Refund Policy: Cancellation requests MUST be made in writing by email or US post. Requests received by September 21 will incur an administrative charge of $50.00; those received after September 21 but prior to September 25 will incur an administrative charge of $75.00 subtracted from the registration fees received. NO REFUNDS AFTER October 25 except foremergencies.
CONFERENCE COMMUNITY PROJECT:
The Community Project for 2022 Conference will be Ozaman Inn. Monetary donation is preferred. You will be able to donate on your registration form.
Ozanam Inn is a non-profit, direct service agency serving the homeless and underserved of greater New Orleans, regardless of race, color, creed, religious preference or national origin. All of our services are provided free-of-charge.
Ozanam Inn is currently equipped to sleep a minimum of 96 men per night and in times of emergency, up to 125. Overnight guests are given a bed for the night, a shower (toiletries and other necessities are provided), supper and breakfast, and are given clean pajamas in which to sleep.
In addition to shelter and food, the Inn offers several other services. Ozanam Inn’s meal program is one of the most comprehensive in New Orleans, offering three meals a day, seven days a week. Anyone (men, women and children) may partake in our meal program and we serve an average of 400 - 500 meals each day. Clothing is offered to anyone in need with approximately 1,500 pieces of clothing distributed each month. Volunteer doctors and medical students perform basic healthcare services in-house and make referrals to area hospitals when necessary; they also offer several health screening such as TB tests, Hepatitis C tests and more. These services are provided through partnerships with LSU and Tulane Schools of Medicine and LSU School of Dentistry who hold a basic medical clinic on Saturdays and Sundays and is open to all. Additionally, anyone may use the Inn’s address to receive any and all types of mail, including important documents such as identification cards, social security cards, etc.