The use of technology is a common expectation of clients in today’s world (and a requirement for some clients). Providing distance therapy services makes sense for your practice, but understanding all the legal, ethical, business and in-session challenges can seem daunting.
What are all the legal and ethical risks? Is distance therapy effective? How do I even get started? – Watch this live webcast and get the answers to your questions!
Providing distance therapy services will allow you to gain access to more clients and provide quality care for your clients wherever they are.
By attending this Distance Therapy Training Course, you’ll obtain a complete walkthrough of the whole process. You’ll learn:
- The key terminology, evidence, benefits and risks.
- The unique legal and ethical concerns associated, such as privacy, security and crossing state lines.
- The policies, procedures and best practices you need to know to get started and while protecting your professional liability.
- How to navigate challenging telehealth business questions involving marketing, payments, billing and insurance.
- Demonstrations of the technology options and strategies for how to use them effectively.
Best of all, upon completion of this live training, you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of using telemental health in mental health counselling. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/ctmh for details.
Sign up today and get the skills and confidence you need to successfully help your clients with the power of telemental health!
This is approved for 12.5 CE clock hours in Telehealth. It will count for the three hours required by the LPC Board. If also will give you certification in telehealth. If was not reviewed for NBCC credits.
CERTIFICATION MADE SIMPLE!
- No hidden fees – PESI pays for your application fee (a $149.99 value)!
- Simply complete this live event and the post-event evaluation included in this training, and your application to be a Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH) through Evergreen Certifications is complete.*
For more information: 8008448260