Telecounseling and Telemental Health - Available for ASWB ACE Credit
4/5/2021 - 4/5/2021
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Virtual; Sponsored by LCA and TPN; Approved for 3.0 CE clock hours in Telehealth; Basic Account: $60 (One-Time Fee; No Subscription Required) Premium Subscription: Free ($30 after 10 CE Hours Reached) Unlimited Subscription: Free, virtual
This workshop will accomplish the following:
- To provide mental health professionals with the practice guidelines for telecounseling and telemental health in the State of Louisiana.
- To provide mental health professionals who are regulated by LA State licensing boards with the requisite information to practice ethically and lawfully within the State of Louisiana.
- To provide mental health professionals who are regulated by the LA state licensing boards with the requisite training to render competent services to individuals seeking services through distance counseling.
- To inform mental health providers of the differences between face-to-face provision of services and that of telemental health.
- To provide mental health professionals with information regarding appropriate platforms available on the market for the provision of telemental health services.
This workshop is approved for 3.0 CE clock hours in Telehealth. NBCC credit is not available for this program.