Learn how to best assess a client’s appropriateness for telehealth, and identify barriers/benefits to using telehealth services with different populations. Explore therapeutic approaches, and clinical tools to support clients through telehealth.
1. Identify a basic understanding and definition of telemental health .
2. Identify benefits and barriers to using telehealth services for mental health care for different client populations
3. Identify three at least three different clinical tools that can be used via telehealth to support positive clinical outcomes for clients
4. Describe the best ways to assess a new client for clinical appropriateness for telehealth services
5. Identify therapeutic techniques to help build engagement and rapport when working with clients via telehealth
The presenter will be Ashley Comegys, LCSW
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop is approved for 3.0 CE clock hours in Telehealth; NBCC credit is not available for this program.